At the YVR Medical Clinic we provide primary care, traveller clearances under our Fit-To-Fly program and a wide variety of occupational health services.
We welcome walk-in patients, but you can also book an appointment in advance by calling us at 604.207.6900.
Please note there is a fee for missed appointments, so call ahead if you wish to cancel.
Also note there are fees for work notes, forms and other uninsured services.
We accept out-of-province patients and out-of-country patients.
Finally, we are also a teaching clinic for medical students attending the University of British Columbia so you may interact with student interns during your visit.
YVR Medical Clinic offers the following services
- Walk-in medical clinic
- Prescription refills
- Family medicine
- Health screening and prevention, including PAPs
- Aviation health and fitness-to-fly
- Acute injury management
- Treatment of worker illness and injury
- WCB claims
- Flu shots
- *Travel vaccinations and medicine
- *Workplace flu clinics
- *Tb skin testing
- *Occupational medical assessments
- *Independent medical exams
- *Drug & alcohol testing
- *Corporate health services
* We provide these services through our partners TMVC, Ultima Medical Services & Ultima Independent Assessments